Call for papers
The seminar includes keynote address and plenary lectures, and oral/poster presentations. The focal theme will have only invited presentations and panel discussion by experts. Papers can be submitted for all the other themes. Oral presentations of contributed papers are limited to 10 minutes including discussion.
Though the presenters can opt for oral and poster presentations and the theme, the review committee will decide the mode and theme of presentation. The abstract(s) should be submitted for both forms of presentations. The number of abstract per presenting author is limited to one in each theme.
All meeting rooms are equipped with LCD projectors and Windows-based PCs. Presentations can be saved on a CD-ROM disk or a USB memory stick. Please test your presentation and bring a backup. Presenters must use the host computers for PowerPoint presentations.
The abstract(s) should not have more than 500 words and only online submission is possible. No hard copy or email attachment. The following information may kindly be noted while preparing the abstract.
The sequence of abstract is as follows:
Title of the paper
Name of the author(s)
Address(es) of the author(s) with pincode, phone and e mail. The name of the corresponding and presenting authors should be specifically mentioned.
A 500 word abstract must contain precise information including brief introduction, methodology, highlights of results and conclusion.
At least one author should register by paying the required registration fee.
There will not be any on-spot registration for presentation.
Those who submit for the poster presentation should also submit the abstract and register for the programme.
- Posters must be in portrait, DIN A0 format (84 cm wide x 119 cm high).
- Include the title and authors of the poster as listed in your abstract.
- Information on the poster should flow from left to right and from top to bottom.
- Keep your poster simple – avoid too much information, stick to two or three main points.
- Double space all text, using left justification.
- Use short sentences, simple words and bullets.
- All information should be large enough to be read easily from at least one metre distance, suggested text size is at least 24 point; author(s) and affiliation(s) should be at least 42 point; subheadings should be at least 60 point.
- Self-explanatory graphics should dominate the poster; keep captions brief.
Submission of Full papers
This should include a cover page containing title, authors, address, affiliation, e-mail address, phone number, fax number and topic area of the paper. The second page should start with paper title, authors, abstract, keywords, introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion including conclusions and references. Paper to be submitted must be on A4 (8.25″ x 10.75″), using Time New Roman 12 point. The paper must not exceed 10 pages excluding references. The photographs and graphs should be of higher resolution (min. 300 dpi) for printing and separate JPEG/TIFF images should be supplied. One hard copy and soft copy in CD should be submitted. The format for submitting full papers will be intimated to the authors on selection of the paper for presentation.
All accepted full length papers will be published as conference proceedings with ISBN.
Dates to remember:
Last date of submission of abstracts : 15-01-2018
Last date of submission of full paper : 31-01-2018